terça-feira, 2 de setembro de 2014

A LITTLE BIT ENGLISH AND FEELINGS AND A SAD MOVIE AND MY PMS AND STUFF

I was thinking about how things are there in a minute and then, right after, they are not.
Everything is supposed to happen to everyone, everytime.
You are probably thinking of how stupid it sounds, but ...
It is not.
You just don't want to believe it,
or you just prefer not to think about that.
Oh, no.
Do not think I'm talking about love and other drugs,
- paraphrasing this one I love -
but I'm talking about physical stuff.
- I'm not saying that it couldn't happen with that, and it could.
But I think it's not ususal, and for this you need time to think
and put your thoughts in order,
and decide what do u really want. -

Nobody left love behind out of the blue.

Love.
Should run the whole world, not only mine.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário